ParentLink supports Missouri's families and communities by linking parents and professionals to information and resources.
ParentLink provides quality parenting information, materials, and other resources to strengthen and support Missouri's families.
Information on ParentLink's Core Services.
ParentLink has been serving Missouri families since 1989!
Since 1989, ParentLink has received financial support from many generous organizations including:
- Boone County Project Launch, funded by SAMHSA
- Charitable Trust—Anonymous Donor
- Corporation for National Services (VISTA)
- Job Point
- Kauffman Foundation
- Missouri Association of Community Task Forces
- Missouri Children's Trust Fund
- Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education
- Missouri Department of Health (Bureau of Child & Family Health
- Missouri Department of Mental Health
- Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Missouri Department of Social Services, Children’s Division, Early Childhood and Prevention Services
- Missouri Division of Alcohol & Drug Abuse
- Missouri Planning Council
- Missouri Youth Initiative
- The Brookdale Foundation
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Education through Literacy Investment for Tomorrow
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families
- U.S Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visitation (MIECHV) Program of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services via Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
- University of Missouri Extension
- University of Missouri Interdisciplinary Innovations Fund
- University of Missouri
ParentLink PowerPoint Presentation: